In a Bible study on Luke 6: 36-38 Pastor Mark (http://www.coharvest.org/staff) talked about: The Key to Blessing. I thought you might appreciate it for yourself. Here are my notes.
- My giving is the key to every blessing (Luke 6: 36)
- There are four commands from Christ:
- Don’t be judgmental and I won’t be judged
- Don’t condemn and I won’t be condemned
- Forgive and I will be forgiven
- Give and I will be given much
- God calls us to be “givers”
- Give and it will be given. The challenge is for me to give. I have to give first. My choice.
- My choice opens up the percentage of my return. I am to give what God puts on my heart.
- God offers a “flow” of blessing. I cannot out give God. Try it!
- A new lifestyle is offered. Pray, receive direction, and be obedient in giving.
- Personal satisfaction, freedom, and fulfillment are the result of giving.
- Become the faucet that God can pour His blessing through.
As always your comment or email is appreciated. Be a blessing.