How would you describe a game changer?
GAME CHANGER DEFINITION:
- A Game Changer sometimes is underestimated, ignored and/or insulted. Still,
- A Game Changer abandons what doesn’t work to do what does work.
- A Game Changer lives on the cutting edge even when no one seems “to get” it.
- A Game Changer repeatedly turns dreams into reality
- A Game Changer causes surprise, excitement and occasionally shock.
GAME CHANGER QUOTATIONS:
- “Forgive 70 x 7.”
- “You feed them.”
- “Faith exists beyond what you see or feel.”
- “You must be born again.”
- “Love one another it’ll prove you’re my follower.”
GAME CHANGER PRAYER:
[Father] you have given me some followers from this world, and I have shown them what you are like. They were yours, but you gave them to me, and they have obeyed you. They know that you gave me everything I have. I told my followers what you told me, and they accepted it. They know that I came from you, and they believe that you are the one who sent me. I am praying for them, but not for those who belong to this world. My followers belong to you, and I am praying for them. All that I have is yours, and all that you have is mine, and they will bring glory to me. (Jesus from John 17: 6-10 CEV)